After School Supervisor
Help children grow socially, intellectually and ethically in an environment characterized by freedom and respect.
After School Supervisor
Full-time: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Vacation: Stat holidays, Two Weeks Winter Holidays, March Break, PD Day
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Create a clean and organized environment for children
- Help create activities that are safe and age-appropriate according to the Montessori School of Wellington guidelines
- Perform head counts regularly to make sure everyone is safe
- Maintain supervision related to child/teacher ratios
- Keep records of all your class activities, including journals, incident reports, and any other required documentation
- Follow the guidelines for teaching that are designed to help your students learn in a way that works best for them
- Update weekly logs and photo albums using Shutterfly
Working at Montessori School of Wellington
The Montessori School of Wellington provides an individualized, challenging, and nurturing learning environment for children in which their progress unfolds naturally.
The skills and habits that children develop in a Montessori classroom will last their entire lifetime.
Before and After School Programs
Our Before & After School programs include a range of activities, designed to provide children with a healthy balance of learning, physical and social activity, and quiet time.
We provide before and after school care for JK – Gr 6 children who attend Sir Isaac Brock Public School, Arbour Vista Public School, and Westminster Woods Public School.
Meet Your Team
I’m Glynis Hamilton, the owner of the Montessori School of Wellington, and I truly love what I do.
For the past 25 years, I’ve gone from being on the front line in the classroom to working in an office where I do more administrative tasks, but my door is almost always open to the classroom where I might hear children’s giggles and welcome them in for a visit.
Health & Safety
Our school has a medical-grade air cleaner installed. Our staff is also equipped with N95 face masks to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Weather permitting, we spend as much time outdoors as possible and continue to diligently clean, disinfect and take all the usual precautions.
Apply to the Montessori School of Wellington
We value and appreciate all applications, only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.